Friday, April 29, 2011

Villa Gregoria Resort: Laguna (Review)

Villa Gregoria Terrace Resort
Cool... Relaxing... & Refreshing...

Went to Villa Gregoria today and we were planning on staying overnight, only there were no rooms left. I told my parents we should have contacted them beforehand and booked a room nut my mom said that she was told (when we went to look at the place last Wednesday) that we need not reserve since we could just walk in and they can get us a room. After learning that we could not stay overnight my mood just went downhill. My mom said we could go night swimming instead, which puzzled me because there are signs saying that the only ones who could go night swimming were those staying overnight. I suggested we look for other resorts and found one (Villa Sotoya) nearby, nut it wasn't that great so we ended up back in Villa Gregoria.

We left early since it was getting really cold and it was a long drive home. I didn't think we get the value for our buck but I definitely would visit this place again, only next time I'll make sure we make the reservations. :p
Pros:
*Clean surroundings
*Landscaping
*Well maintained cottages
*Separate shower rooms and bathrooms
*Good parking
*Security

Cons:
*The mini olympic pool closes at 5:30
*Paying extra 50 php for entrance to the kiddie pool area
*Kind of expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment